The Cardiac Blanket Plus sterile is conceived to be used in cardiothoracic and vascular procedures. The pre-attached 1-metre hose allows the placement of the warming unit outside the sterile field.
Caregivers will appreciate the clear access window allowing to vision the femoral artery during a percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
- 1 hose connector
- 1-metre pre-attached hose for placement of the warming unit outside the sterile field
- Adhesive tape on tuck-in flaps for optimum fixation of the blanket
- Surgical access window
- Adhesive tape secures the surgical access window to the patient
- Easy & flexible positioning in the sterile field
- Designed for cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries
- Blanket for Intraoperative use
- For an overview of steps on how to apply the blanket, click here (please note slideshow will automatically start)
- Removing the tape requires careful care. Therefore, remove tape from the skin carefully in a movement parallel to the skin (angle of 180 degrees)
|Description||Cardiac Blanket Plus sterile|
|HIBC Primary Barcode||+ET37MA22861G|
|Blanket Size (mm)||1533 x 1270|
|Warming Surface (mm)||933 x 840|
|Box quantity||10 (1 bag of 10)|
|CE Certificate Mistral-Air products|
|ISO Certificate 13485 | Quality management system The 37Company|
|For more certificates, please refer to the Business Partner Menu (login required)|
Questions about this blanket?