The full Underbody Blanket warms patients on the whole area of the operating theatre table. Caregivers will appreciate the full, unrestricted access of this full underbody blanket.
- 2 hose connectors (resealable *) provide a flexible positioning
- Adhesive tape on the left & right side secures the blanket to the patient
- Perforated arms slits allow flexibility in positioning the patient
- Avoids heat discomfort for surgical staff
- Full, unrestricted access
- Designed for trauma, open abdominal, cosmetic and multi-site surgeries (mostly used in supine position)
- Blanket for Intraoperative phase
* Use Port stickers [article number MA0900] for resealing the air inlet and to enable versatile positioning of the warming unit
- For a correct way of positioning a patient with the Underbody, hereby more tips and tricks
|Description||Premium Full Underbody||Full Underbody Plus|
|HIBC Primary Barcode||+ET37MA34000||+ET37MA240014|
|Blanket Size (mm)||2200 X 900||2200 X 900|
|Warming Surface (mm)||1580 x 840||1580 x 840|
|Box quantity||40 (4 bags of 10)||40 (4 bags of 10)|
Premium Blankets are not for use in MRI.
|CE Certificate Mistral-Air products|
|ISO Certificate 13485 | Quality management system The 37Company|
|For more certificates, please refer to the Business Partner Menu (login required)|
Questions about this blanket?