The Upper Body Blanket is covering the thorax and arms and is perfect for use during procedures at the lower parts of the body.
- 2 connectors (resealable *) provide a flexible positioning
- U-Shape neck space for optimum patient comfort
- Attached face shield keeps warm air around and allow observation by the clinician
- Adhesive tape (easy to remove by finger lift) secures there is no airflow towards the surgical field
- Perforated strips help you to position the blanket
- Designed for abdominal, hip, leg or lithotomy surgeries
- Turn the blanket 90 degrees during the preoperative phase for pre-warming
* Use Port stickers [article number MA0900] for resealing the air inlet and to enable versatile positioning of the warming unit
|Description||Premium Upper Body||Upper Body Plus|
|HIBC Primary Barcode||+ET37MA33600||+ET37MA226018|
|Blanket Size (mm)||2010 x 760||2010 x 760|
|Warming Surface (mm)||1880 x 580||1880 x 580|
|Box quantity||40 (4 bags of 10)||40 (4 bags of 10)|
Premium Blankets are not for use in MRI.
|CE Certificate Mistral-Air products|
|ISO Certificate 13485 | Quality management system The 37Company|
|For more certificates, please refer to the Business Partner Menu (login required)|
Questions about this blanket?