The 37Company is looking for a manager of Research and Development
The 37Company is a leading European company acting on a global level in the field of hypothermia and offering a complete range of innovative solutions for Patient Temperature Management. The core business is all about 37°C, about keeping patients at a constant healthy body temperature.
- Forced Air Warming product group with the Mistral-Air® and Thermoflect® Heat Reflective Technology products
- Blood and Fluid Warming product group with the Fluido® and Fluido Compact products
- Virtual37 our Online Temperature Management Tool
- Lead the R&D team of 5 R&D engineers to fulfill the 37Company business needs
- You are a member of the management team and report to the managing director
- Maintain and promote successful innovation atmosphere and support running business.
- Create and manage the R&D strategy and product roadmaps (New Products)
- Define product and process improvements
- Manage and prioritize resources for innovation and sustaining projects in accordance with business needs
- Research complaints, non-conformities and other customer feedback, propose and test improvements to our products
- Collaborate closely with product management, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, operations and external partners and suppliers
- Create and execute R&D department budgets
- May lead (more complex) R&D projects
Do you have the profile we are looking for?
- University degree in a technical discipline or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
- Typically requires 10+ years of technical experience in high-tech industry environment
- Typically requires 5+ years management experience (people and/or projects) in a R&D, manufacturing, technical support or service management role in a medical device or high-tech industry environment
- Positive personality who sees opportunities and has an entrepreneurial way of working.
- You love working in innovation, are a creative and pragmatic person with can do mentality
- Demonstrated experience to lead, develop and grow technical team and drive x-departmental teamwork
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking and road-mapping capability
- Experience in creating departmental budgets and business cases
- Fluent in English and Dutch: both spoken and written
- Preferably Working knowledge of medical device regulations like 93/42 EEC, 21CFR 820 and preferably other country specific MD regulations
- Preferably Working knowledge of standards: ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and preferably IEC 60601-1 series and ISO 10993 series
- Located within 60 min of Amersfoort
Do you recognize yourself in the following competences?
- Curious, Creative, Innovator
- Positive, Entrepreneurial, Customer focussed
- Analytical, High quality awareness
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Systematic problem solver and decisive
- Flexible & Achieving change
- Gets results, even under difficult circumstances and finds better/alternative ways
- Motivator & Energizer
- Relationship builder, Collaboration & Teamwork
A challenging full-time position (regular) within the fast growing 37Company, headquartered in Amersfoort.
We welcome you to a dynamic, ambitious and innovative working place with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are: A competitive salary including a variable bonus based on both company and personal performance and a company pension scheme
Are you interested?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for (face-to-face) business interviews.
* Please note that acquisition is not appreciated*