The Paediatric Underbody Blanket warms the smaller patients on the whole area of the operating theatre table. Caregivers will appreciate the multifunctional positioning and the full, unrestricted access of this blanket.
- 2 hose connectors (resealable *) provide a flexible positioning
- Tuck-in flaps for optimum fixation of the blanket
- Full, unrestricted access
- Designed for paediatrics over one year of age
- Multifunctional positioning: can be used as underbody blanket as well as a blanket to cover the paediatric (see tip)
* Use Port stickers [article number MA0900] for resealing the air inlet and to enable versatile positioning of the warming unit
- Place the underbody blanket on top of the patient for preoperative use.
|Description||Premium Paediatric Underbody||Paediatric Underbody Plus|
|HIBC Primary Barcode||+ET37MA34750||+ET37MA24751G|
|Blanket Size (mm)||1680 x 900||1680 x 900|
|Warming Surface (mm)||1630 x 840||1630 x 840|
|Box quantity||40 (4 bags of 10)||40 (4 bags of 10)|
Premium Blankets are not for use in MRI.
|CE Certificate Mistral-Air products|
|ISO Certificate 13485 | Quality management system The 37Company|
|For more certificates, please refer to the Business Partner Menu (login required)|
Questions about this blanket?