Mistral-Air Warming Unit - MA1200
The new Mistral-Air Forced Air Warming unit complies with the latest market expectations. It allows therapy to start within 30 seconds and is comfortable to handle.
The warming unit is lightweight, easy to clean and made of shock absorbent material.
Improve patient outcome through safe, comfortable and smart patient warming.
- Optimised heat transfer due to Multi Sensor Technology & Powerful Fan
- Optimal elimination of air contaminants by the HEPA filter
- Ergonomic and flexible in use as a result of the slim & lightweight design
Equipped with a versatile mounting bracket, the slim Mistral-Air warming unit offers caregivers a diversity to securely position the warming unit across all care areas.
Extend the number of options with the Mistral-Air Mounting Parts:
Art. Number: MA5002
The default start up temperature of 38°C ensures the immediate start of therapy and reduces the risk of human error. The temperature settings of the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit are ambient, 32°C, 38°C and 43°C. The low noise level reduces the risks and irritations of blower noise -concentration & communication errors in the OR. The premium HEPA filter provides clean air comparable to OR ventilating systems and is easy to replace.
Mistral-Air Adjustable Pole with Basket
Before use the Mistral-Air Plus warming unit it should be attached to an (IV) pole or placed on a table. The 37Company offering you two very stable, easy to setup and cost-effective poles with a basket for optimal placement under the OR table:
The Mistral-Air blankets can be stored in the basket.
Mistral-Air Hose Holder
The Hose Holder offers several options for fixation of the Mistral-Air Hose. To see the four options, click here.
Mistral-Air Warming Unit
Article number - MA1200-EU
- Voltage, Frequency, Current: 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 3.2 A
- Average power: 750 VA / 600 W
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 34 cm x 40 cm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Hose length: 1.8m (3 m hose optional)
- Power cord length: 4.0 m
- Set temperature: Ambient Air, 32ºC, 38ºC, 43ºC
- Filtration (HEPA): HEPA H13 class filter, conform EN 1822-1:2009
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Classification IEC 60601-1: Class I, Body Floating (BF)
- Classification IEC 60529: IP23
- Classification 93/42/EEC & 2007/47/EC: Class IIb
The device can be used with the following accessories
- Mistral-Air Adjustable Pole with Basket (MA5250)
- MA1200 mounting parts (MA5002)
You can download more User Manuals in other languages from the Business Partner Menu. * Technical Manuals are only available in English.
* Login required
|CE Certificate Mistral-Air products|
|ISO Certificate 13485 | Quality management system The 37Company|
|For more certificates, please refer to the Business Partner Menu (login required)|
For the general The 37Company warranty statement please refer to the document below.
Please note: The 37Company offers you extended warranty on new equipment, additional on the 2-Year Limited Warranty Terms. For more information please contact your local distributor.
Questions about Mistral-Air?